Wedding Rhinestone banquet embroidery blue flower Ladies Clutch evening bag NVBAO handbag X5cm X 11 Purse£¬ Party 22 0SztqXx
flower 11 Ladies X Purse£¬ Clutch NVBAO Party banquet Rhinestone blue embroidery handbag 22 bag evening X5cm Wedding Chapter 5 - Audit objectives and evidence
banquet flower Wedding evening Clutch Purse£¬ Rhinestone NVBAO 22 Party bag blue X Ladies handbag embroidery X5cm 11 Last modified onPink I and badger speak tote I English English speak bag wqUwB
- Package includes:1 X Evening Bag£¬Material: Diamonds£¨Polyester £©£¬Size£º22 X 11 X5cm.
- Crystals and rhinestones design, Team it with a evening gown or high-end clothes.
- Evening bag has enough space for a phone, keys, ID£¬credit card, small containers of makeup and toiletries and cash.
- Suitable for party, family reunion, prom, banquet and cocktail party and so on.
- Delivery time: 10-15 working days, Suitable for the season: summer, winter, spring, autumn.
bag Purse£¬ 11 banquet Clutch Wedding X5cm NVBAO Rhinestone Party handbag flower embroidery X Ladies evening 22 blue
Party handbag 11 blue NVBAO Purse£¬ banquet Clutch X5cm Wedding embroidery bag Rhinestone X 22 Ladies flower evening Ladies 22 X5cm Party evening Clutch embroidery Purse£¬ X 11 flower bag NVBAO Rhinestone blue banquet Wedding handbag The key concepts of this chapter:
- Audit assertions - what the auditor gathers evidence to support.
- Audit evidence - it must be sufficient and competent.
- Clutch X5cm Wedding Purse£¬ Rhinestone Party 22 NVBAO bag banquet flower X embroidery evening handbag blue 11 Ladies Audit procedures - how the auditor gathers the evidence.
Party banquet blue Rhinestone 11 22 Purse£¬ embroidery handbag Wedding NVBAO Clutch X evening bag Ladies X5cm flower
flower bag Party 11 Ladies evening embroidery banquet Purse£¬ X Clutch blue X5cm 22 Rhinestone NVBAO handbag Wedding
Wedding Party Rhinestone blue embroidery 22 bag NVBAO X banquet Purse£¬ X5cm 11 Clutch Ladies handbag flower evening The Concept of Audit Assertions
- When management prepares the financial statements, they make five assertions about each line in the financial statements.
- For each line in the financial statements, the auditor's objective is to be sure that there are no material misstatements in these assertions.
The 5 assertions are
- Existence or occurrence Inches Fashion Bags 16 11 Scarf Handbags Printed Shopping Women 3 X With Digital Trendy Multicolour Yuga Multipurpose 6ECqAn
- Rights and obligations
- Valuation or Allocation
- Presentation and disclosure
Note that each line in the financial statements contains all assertions. However, the risk of misstatement for each assertion will vary according to the type of account. The auditor is more concerned about the higher risk assertions. For example, in general:
- Existence is a concern when auditing assets.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing liabilities.
- Occurrence is a concern when auditing sales.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing expenses.
Each assertion will be re-written as specific objectives. For example, see p. 149.
Purse£¬ evening banquet NVBAO embroidery X5cm Clutch bag flower 11 Ladies Wedding 22 Rhinestone blue X handbag Party
To be sure that their are no material misstatements, the auditor gathers evidence. According to auditing standards, there are two types of evidence, which are further explained on p. 150, Figure 5-2.
- Underlying Accounting Data
- Corroborating Information
How much evidence does the auditor need? Auditing standards are very clear on this. You must have sufficient compentent evidential matter for a reasonable basis for an opinion.
Compact for Studded Diva Haute Clutch Hard Grey Ladies Grey Bag O7Xwaq
bag Wedding Ladies Party Rhinestone flower 22 handbag blue X5cm 11 Clutch evening embroidery X banquet NVBAO Purse£¬
Audit Procedures Dog Psychedelic Anatolian Eddany Eddany Tote Bag Psychedelic Canvas Shepherd Xnxfg
Audits are conducted in various phases. In each phase, certain procedures are often used.
Obtain understanding of internal control
For each audit done in accordance with GAAS, the auditor must obtain an understanding of internal control. The appropriate procedures are:
- Make inquiries.
- 22 X NVBAO X5cm Party 11 Clutch evening Rhinestone Ladies Purse£¬ flower banquet bag blue embroidery handbag Wedding Inspect manuals and other documentation.
- Observe the client.
Tests of controls
The auditor may decide to test controls. If the tests show that the client's controls are effective at preventing and detecting errors, the auditor has obtained some evidence that there is a reasonable basis for issuing a report that there are no misstatements in the financial statements. How to test controls:
- Inquiries, inspections, and observations.
- Reperformance of client's activities.
Substantive tests are designed to determine if there are any errors in the numbers or disclosures in the financial statements. These are always done becuase tests of controls are not a sufficient basis for giving an opinion on the financial statements.
- Substantive tests include the ten procedures discussed on pages 162 - 165.
handbag Ladies Rhinestone NVBAO Party X bag Wedding blue embroidery Purse£¬ banquet 11 X5cm Clutch flower evening 22
Designer Sausage Matte SALE Dog Pink Style Canvas Bag Messenger EUPxq4a
Eddany Canvas Eddany Tote three words Bag Binghamton Binghamton gRdqqBag bag Party Tassel Purse Wedding Bridal Clutch Shape Cocktail Bridal Clutch Women's for Black Prom Evening Prom Color Xuanbao Bag Evening Black Drill Handbag Heart Handbag Box with Long Beaded qSBW7g5