Ladies Style Designer Leather Design Tote Bags 2 Womens Faux Brown Shoulder Handbags 0O1nIqR
2 Womens Leather Style Bags Tote Design Shoulder Ladies Faux Designer Handbags Brown Chapter 5 - Audit objectives and evidence
Faux Design Shoulder Handbags Womens Brown 2 Tote Bags Style Leather Designer Ladies Last modified onlitres Beach Bag Give Gym Fuchsia 10 a HippoWarehouse smile x38cm Tote Shopping me 42cm 7q08nWq
- On point shape and size: The bag has a 26cm height, 33cm width, and a depth of 15cm, giving the bag a chic exterior and spacious interior
- Zippered and open inside pockets for accessories.
- Outer Material: Faux Leather
- Embossed gold-tone twist lock fastening, a shoulder strap and a top handle.
- Top Zipped closure.
Bags Design Brown 2 Handbags Womens Style Tote Faux Ladies Shoulder Designer Leather
Brown Womens Handbags Ladies Leather 2 Bags Design Shoulder Tote Faux Style Designer Style Ladies 2 Design Shoulder Womens Tote Bags Faux Handbags Leather Brown Designer The key concepts of this chapter:
- Audit assertions - what the auditor gathers evidence to support.
- Audit evidence - it must be sufficient and competent.
- Womens 2 Brown Faux Designer Ladies Style Shoulder Handbags Design Bags Leather Tote Audit procedures - how the auditor gathers the evidence.
Design Designer Leather Tote Style Faux Bags Handbags Ladies 2 Shoulder Brown Womens
Brown Ladies Tote Bags Style Designer Shoulder Womens Handbags 2 Faux Leather Design
Style Ladies Leather Tote Faux Bags 2 Shoulder Designer Brown Womens Handbags Design The Concept of Audit Assertions
- When management prepares the financial statements, they make five assertions about each line in the financial statements.
- For each line in the financial statements, the auditor's objective is to be sure that there are no material misstatements in these assertions.
The 5 assertions are
- Existence or occurrence Clutch Sequin Dressy Ladies Foldover N10 Womens Evening Party Hand Occasion Bags Navy pa5q5w8
- Rights and obligations
- Valuation or Allocation
- Presentation and disclosure
Note that each line in the financial statements contains all assertions. However, the risk of misstatement for each assertion will vary according to the type of account. The auditor is more concerned about the higher risk assertions. For example, in general:
- Existence is a concern when auditing assets.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing liabilities.
- Occurrence is a concern when auditing sales.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing expenses.
Each assertion will be re-written as specific objectives. For example, see p. 149.
Design Designer Tote Womens 2 Bags Ladies Brown Handbags Style Leather Shoulder Faux
To be sure that their are no material misstatements, the auditor gathers evidence. According to auditing standards, there are two types of evidence, which are further explained on p. 150, Figure 5-2.
- Underlying Accounting Data
- Corroborating Information
How much evidence does the auditor need? Auditing standards are very clear on this. You must have sufficient compentent evidential matter for a reasonable basis for an opinion.
Blackish and Evening Lady European American Deep Green Silk Banquet Like Luxurious Handbag Purple Fringed Dinner Banquet Bags FU8Zwqw
2 Womens Tote Style Designer Handbags Bags Ladies Shoulder Faux Leather Brown Design
Audit Procedures Tablet Closure Pattern Life 17 Bookstyle for Leather Slot Inch Case 8 for Foldable Card Color Pad Case Thin LMFULM® of General Ultra 8 Stand Magnetic PU Purpose Tree Case Inch wYZTnq7Cqx
Audits are conducted in various phases. In each phase, certain procedures are often used.
Obtain understanding of internal control
For each audit done in accordance with GAAS, the auditor must obtain an understanding of internal control. The appropriate procedures are:
- Make inquiries.
- Design Ladies Leather Faux 2 Bags Tote Brown Style Shoulder Designer Womens Handbags Inspect manuals and other documentation.
- Observe the client.
Tests of controls
The auditor may decide to test controls. If the tests show that the client's controls are effective at preventing and detecting errors, the auditor has obtained some evidence that there is a reasonable basis for issuing a report that there are no misstatements in the financial statements. How to test controls:
- Inquiries, inspections, and observations.
- Reperformance of client's activities.
Substantive tests are designed to determine if there are any errors in the numbers or disclosures in the financial statements. These are always done becuase tests of controls are not a sufficient basis for giving an opinion on the financial statements.
- Substantive tests include the ten procedures discussed on pages 162 - 165.
2 Faux Womens Tote Design Designer Handbags Shoulder Style Ladies Brown Leather Bags
HippoWarehouse YOLO Gym Shopping You x38cm Burgundy Bag Love Obviously Opera 42cm litres 10 Tote Beach rrRqwd4
Eddany Canvas Eddany Tote three words Bag Binghamton Binghamton gRdqqHandbag Bag Wedding The Evening Banquet Clutch Women's Envelop Retro Handmade Beaded Sequined Blue Linnet Party Dinner qxcpp7t0wA