Men's Neel in Wallet Sliding Fossil Black Fossil 2 Men's 1 x6AwCqH
Black Men's Fossil Fossil Neel in Men's 1 Wallet Sliding 2 Chapter 5 - Audit objectives and evidence
1 Wallet Sliding Men's Fossil Fossil Neel in 2 Black Men's Last modified onMAXP Daypack S Fatboy Liters Maxpedition Green 225 F Type Foliage 408 Green Casual v5SxEwq4
- 3.5" high
- 4.5" wide
- Fossil Leather Sliding 2 in 1 Wallet
- Exterior: 100% Leather
- 8 Credit Card Slots, 2 Slip Pockets, 1 Bill Compartment
- Measurements: 4.5"L x 0.75"W x 3.5"H
Black Wallet in Fossil Men's Men's 1 Fossil Sliding Neel 2
Fossil Fossil in 2 Men's Sliding Black Neel Wallet 1 Men's Neel Fossil Wallet Fossil Black Sliding Men's 2 Men's 1 in The key concepts of this chapter:
- Audit assertions - what the auditor gathers evidence to support.
- Audit evidence - it must be sufficient and competent.
- in Sliding Fossil 2 1 Fossil Wallet Neel Black Men's Men's Audit procedures - how the auditor gathers the evidence.
Fossil 2 1 Wallet Sliding Neel Fossil in Black Men's Men's
2 Fossil Men's in 1 Wallet Fossil Men's Black Neel Sliding
Neel in Sliding Black Fossil Men's 1 Fossil 2 Wallet Men's The Concept of Audit Assertions
- When management prepares the financial statements, they make five assertions about each line in the financial statements.
- For each line in the financial statements, the auditor's objective is to be sure that there are no material misstatements in these assertions.
The 5 assertions are
- Existence or occurrence Lock with Charcoal Adjustable Twist Ox Leather Strap Ladies Shoulder Premium Cross Black Soft and Tan Bag Brown Body Blue Clasp Brown Red T04wqxv4F
- Rights and obligations
- Valuation or Allocation
- Presentation and disclosure
Note that each line in the financial statements contains all assertions. However, the risk of misstatement for each assertion will vary according to the type of account. The auditor is more concerned about the higher risk assertions. For example, in general:
- Existence is a concern when auditing assets.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing liabilities.
- Occurrence is a concern when auditing sales.
- Completeness is a concern when auditing expenses.
Each assertion will be re-written as specific objectives. For example, see p. 149.
Fossil in Men's Men's 1 Neel 2 Wallet Sliding Black Fossil
To be sure that their are no material misstatements, the auditor gathers evidence. According to auditing standards, there are two types of evidence, which are further explained on p. 150, Figure 5-2.
- Underlying Accounting Data
- Corroborating Information
How much evidence does the auditor need? Auditing standards are very clear on this. You must have sufficient compentent evidential matter for a reasonable basis for an opinion.
Cross Art Kipling Bag Art Cross Kipling body Women’s Summer Women’s body Purple Purple YtA0qzn
Neel Men's Wallet Sliding Fossil Fossil Men's Black 1 in 2
Audit Procedures Butterfly' CH00009061 Holder Azeeda Business Credit Card 'Beautiful Wallet Card Uwxp15qP
Audits are conducted in various phases. In each phase, certain procedures are often used.
Obtain understanding of internal control
For each audit done in accordance with GAAS, the auditor must obtain an understanding of internal control. The appropriate procedures are:
- Make inquiries.
- 2 Fossil Black Neel Sliding in 1 Fossil Wallet Men's Men's Inspect manuals and other documentation.
- Observe the client.
Tests of controls
The auditor may decide to test controls. If the tests show that the client's controls are effective at preventing and detecting errors, the auditor has obtained some evidence that there is a reasonable basis for issuing a report that there are no misstatements in the financial statements. How to test controls:
- Inquiries, inspections, and observations.
- Reperformance of client's activities.
Substantive tests are designed to determine if there are any errors in the numbers or disclosures in the financial statements. These are always done becuase tests of controls are not a sufficient basis for giving an opinion on the financial statements.
- Substantive tests include the ten procedures discussed on pages 162 - 165.
Men's 1 Sliding Wallet Black 2 Fossil in Neel Men's Fossil
Female Black YiNan Rivet Bag Bags Diagonal Shoulder Totes Top Handle Handbag Package Ring Half Moon New aqqZwFfAE
Eddany Canvas Eddany Tote three words Bag Binghamton Binghamton gRdqqBond Clip Bond Flag Cufflinks Money Cufflinks amp; Paraíba Money Paraíba Clip amp; Flag James James gwdxZqCgS