Musto nbsp; nbsp; Carryall nbsp; nbsp; Carryall Musto Carryall Musto nbsp; Musto Carryall Musto Carryall Musto The companies that participated in the design process of RESIST identified a total of 22 scenarios and responses that illustrate a range of solicitation scenarios, but these are not exhaustive or applicable to all situations.
Based on the project life cycle, RESIST scenarios are organized in two sections representing the presales and bidding stage as well as the post-award project implementation stage. Scenarios 1 to 7 (first published in 2009) deal with solicitation in the procurement process. Scenarios 8 to 22 examine solicitation in the context of project implementation and day-to-day operations.
nbsp; Carryall Carryall Carryall Musto Musto nbsp; Musto nbsp; Carryall Musto nbsp; nbsp; Musto Musto Carryall Each of the 22 scenarios addresses two basic questions in a concrete and specific manner:Body Bag Navy Leather Tote Shoulder Bag Messenger Vintage Cross Bags Handbag Genuine n1W1URY
- How can the enterprise prevent the demand from being made in the first place?
- How should the enterprise react if the demand is made?
In addition, the Annex includes a series of good practice recommendations that can apply to most situations. Users of the RESIST tool should study these generic recommendations before reviewing the individual scenarios. Responses to the dilemmas presented comprise either individual company responses or collective action.
Competing bidders intending to cooperate in resisting solicitation should first seek legal advice to ensure that such cooperation does not violate applicable antitrust or procurement laws.
RESIST is a joint project led by four major international organizations involved in the fight against corruption:
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Transparency International (TI)
- United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)
- World Economic Forum Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI)
This paper is also available in:
- French: Résister aux extorsions de fonds et aux sollicitations dans le cadre des transactions internationales
- German: Resisting Extortion and Solicitation in International Transactions
- Mandarin: Rouched Case Quality CWE0092 Satin Clutch Women's Handbag Wedding Fashion Body Designer Ladies Evening Bags CWE0093 CWE00315 Pink Hard Bag Crystal Cross CWE0092 8qZWcvg
- Spanish: Cómo hacer frente a la extorsión y a la incitación al soborno en las transacciones internacionaless
- Arabic: RESIST